COVID-19 ACTION STEPS
We understand the concerns and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Fourth & Hope is committed to working with Health & Human Services and community partners to ensure the safety and health of our homeless population, volunteers, associates, and community as a whole.
FOURTH & HOPE ACTION STEPS INCLUDE:
1.The F&H team cleans and disinfects frequently touched surfaces multiple times a day with EPA-registered household disinfectants. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
2. Staff and volunteers are screened before each shift, which includes a wellness and temperature check.
3. To encourage social distancing clients enter and are screened at the front door, and will eat inside the dining hall with approval by the county health officer. There are physical distancing markers throughout the shelter.
4. The general public will be served pre-packed, takeaway meals. They are served in the courtyard by F&H staff, and instructed to eat off the premises.
5. Clients, volunteers, and staff are instructed to wash hands or use hand sanitizer at entry and before meals.
6. Reporting of individuals with cold/flu symptoms to management; additional mitigation measures may be needed including isolation from others.
7. Good hygiene practices have been implemented (e.g. cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of the elbow, and wash hands immediately).
We continue to monitor the situation and will provide additional guidance as needed. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our Chief Operating Officer, Amara Pickens at email@example.com.